These Terms do not cover your use of the iRhythm heart monitoring device OR SERVICE or any other similar devices OR SERVICES provided by iRhythm. For more information on any such devices and services, please contact iRhythm Customer Service at 1-888-693-2401 or irhythmtech.com.
You acknowledge and agree that, as provided in greater detail in the Terms:
· the myZio App is licensed, not sold to you, and you may use the Service only as set forth in these Terms;
· your use of the Service may be subject to separate third-party terms of service and fees, including without limitation the terms of service and data, SMS, MMS, and other fees of your mobile network operator (the “Carrier”), which are your sole responsibility;
· the Service is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind and iRhythm’s liability to you is limited; PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT ADVICE. There is no express or implied physician-patient relationship between you and iRhythm, its employees, agents or consultants;
· The symptoms you enter into the myZio App or myzio.com are not reviewed until after the heart monitoring device has been returned to iRhythm and the cardiac rhythm data are under review. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION, PLEASE CALL 911.
· disputes arising hereunder will be resolved by binding arbitration, AND BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND IRHYTHM ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review the Dispute Resolution Section below for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with iRhythm;
1. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such organization.
2. Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. App Terms. The terms of this Section 3 govern your acquisition and use of the myZio App.
3.1 Third Party Accounts. In order to download the App, you may be required by the third party who is distributing or providing you access to the App, such as Apple, Inc. (each, a “Distributor”), to create an account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of any logins, passwords, or other credentials that you select or that are provided to you to access your account with any Distributor. Your use of any account with a Distributor is subject to any terms, conditions, and policies, including privacy policies, of that Distributor. iRhythm is not responsible for any act or omission of any Distributor.
3.2 License to the App. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms. (including without limitation compliance with all license restrictions), iRhythm grants you (1) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use one copy of the myZio App downloaded directly from iRhythm or from a legitimate marketplace (such as Apple’s iTunes store), solely in object code format and solely for your personal use for lawful purposes, on compatible mobile devices that you own or control; and (2) permission to access and use the Service, only for your personal use, and solely through the use of a licensed copy of the myZio App. You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the myZio App or any part of the Service. Except if, and solely to the extent that, such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not (a) decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise access or attempt to access the source code for the myZio App, or make or attempt to make any modification to or derivative work of the myZio App; or (b) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the myZio App, including without limitation any security or access control mechanism. You may not use the myZio App or the Service for any purpose other than a purpose for which the myZio App and the Service are expressly designed. The term myZio App, as used herein, includes any update or modification to the myZio App made available to you by iRhythm (unless provided with separate terms). If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the myZio App or the rest of the Service, you may not use them.
3.3 Access to the myZio App; Third Party Fees . iRhythm does not provide you with the equipment to use the myZio App. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties to access and use the myZio App (e.g., charges by mobile carriers). Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for the payment of all applicable fees associated with any carrier service plan you use in connection with your use of the Service (such as voice, data, SMS, MMS, roaming, other applicable fees charged by the carrier). Accordingly, you should use care in selecting a service plan offered by your carrier. If your device is lost or stolen, you must notify iRhythm immediately to suspend services.
4. Prohibited Conduct . BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
4.1 use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing protected health information, intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
4.2 violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
4.3 interfere with security-related features of the Service, including without limitation by (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
4.4 interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service, (iii) attempting to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
4.5 perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Service accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
4.6 sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein or any Materials (as defined in Section 10 below) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials;
4.7 attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section 4, or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described in this Section 4.
5. Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. iRhythm may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on iRhythm with an account on the third party service. By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
6. Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use the Service will terminate automatically. Additionally, iRhythm, in its sole discretion may terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
7. Feedback. If you provide feedback to iRhythm regarding the Service (“Feedback”), you acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential and you authorize iRhythm to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Accordingly, you hereby grant to iRhythm a nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
8.2 Additional Terms Your use of the Service is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to on the Service (the "Additional Terms"), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable applications that we may offer, or rules applicable to particular features or content on the Service, subject to Section 9 below. All such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
9. Changes to the Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. In the event that a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such change. We may provide notice through a pop-up or banner within the Service, by sending an email to any address you may have used to register for an account, or through other similar mechanisms. Additionally, if the changed Terms materially modify your rights or obligations, we may require you to provide consent by accepting the changed Terms. If we require your acceptance of the changed Terms, changes are effective only after your acceptance. If you do not accept the changed Terms, we may terminate your access to and use of the Service. All other changes are effective upon publication of the changed Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in effect at the time the dispute arose.
10. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by iRhythm. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (the “Materials”) provided by iRhythm are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All Materials contained in the Service are the property of iRhythm or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by iRhythm, you may not make use of the Materials. iRhythm reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
11. Indemnity. You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless iRhythm and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the "iRhythm Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
12. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER SERVICE USERS, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
The Service provides information and readings to you based on your symptom entry into the Service. You agree that iRhythm cannot verify that you have correctly completed symptom entry actions on the myZio App or the WEBSITE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, and therefore iRhythm cannot be held responsible for any action or inaction resulting from display of "symptom or other related information” on the SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL, HEALTH OR CLAIMS MANAGEMENT RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Nothing stated or posted on the Site or available through any Service is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counseling care. Your access or use of the Site and the Service does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part or the part of our licensors.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE IRHYTHM ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $100.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 13 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
14. Special Considerations for International Use. While iRhythm has designed the Service for users in the United States, we recognize the global nature of the Internet. As a condition of using the Service, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of protected health information, including clinical and personal data, exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
15. Governing Law. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and iRhythm agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within San Francisco County, California for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
These Terms, together
reference herein, constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and
agreement between you and iRhythm regarding your use of and access to the
Service, and except as expressly permitted above may be amended only by a
written agreement signed by authorized representatives of all parties to these
Terms. You may not assign or transfer these Terms or your rights hereunder, in
whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written
consent. We may assign these Terms at any time without notice. The failure to
require performance of any provision will not affect our right to require
performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default
of these Terms or any provision of these Terms constitute a waiver of any
subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself. Use of
section headers in these Terms is for convenience only and shall not have any
impact on the interpretation of particular provisions. In the event that any
part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable
part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining
parts will remain in full force and effect. Upon termination of these Terms,
any provision that by its nature or express terms should survive will survive
such termination or expiration, including, but not limited to, Sections
1, and 6 through 22.
17.1 Generally In the interest of resolving disputes between you and iRhythm in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and iRhythm agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND IRHYTHM ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AND TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
17.2 Exceptions . Notwithstanding Subsection 17.1 we both agree that nothing herein will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our rights to (i) bring an individual action in small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law, or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
17.3 Arbitrator . Any arbitration between you and iRhythm will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting iRhythm.
17.4 Notice; Process . A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), or in the event that we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail ("Notice"). iRhythm's address for Notice is: iRhythm Technologies, Inc., 650 Townsend Street, Suite 380, San Francisco, CA 94103, ATTN: CFO. The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or iRhythm may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or iRhythm shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. In the event our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, iRhythm shall pay you (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any, (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by iRhythm in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (iii) $1,000.00, whichever is greater.
17.5 Fees . In the event that you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, iRhythm will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees shall be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon in San Francisco County, California, provided that if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse iRhythm for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
17.6 No Class Actions . YOU AND IRHYTHM AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUROR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and iRhythm agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
17.7 Modifications . In the event that iRhythm makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to iRhythm's address for Notice), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to iRhythm's address for Notice, in which case your account with iRhythm shall be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject shall survive.
17.8 Enforceability If Subsection 17.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 17 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 177 shall be null and void and, in such case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 15 shall govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
19. Quality and Accuracy Testing. In order to better improve the Service, we may offer you the opportunity to help us test the accuracy and quality of the Service. If you choose to participate in such tests, we may correspond with you and provide you information about your use of the Service for you to verify. In order to ensure the quality of these tests, some of the information that we will provide may be randomized or incorrect.
20. Contact Information. The services hereunder are offered by iRhythm Technologies, Inc., located at 650 Townsend Street, Suite 380, San Francisco, CA 94103. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, you may have these Terms mailed to you electronically by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your electronic mail address and a request for these Terms. In addition, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the service or to receive further information regarding use of the service.
22. Special Terms Regarding Apple. To the extent that you are using our mobile applications on an iOS device, you further acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Section 22. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and iRhythm only, not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Service and the content thereof. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. In the event of any failure of the Service to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the mobile application infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.